Shakti Kapoor's daughter Shradha Kapoor's Photos

Shradha Kapoor
Shakti Kapoor daughter’s Shradha debuts in Leena Yadav film ‘Teen Patti’.
We soon found out that it is his daughter Shradha, who will make her debut soon in Ambika Hinduja's long awaited Teen Patti with Amitabh Bachchan.
This year is going to be the newcomers' year. After Neil Mukesh, Mimoh, Ranbir and Sonam Kapoor, now it's Shraddha Kapoor – daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor - who'll be getting into films.

Shraddha has been signed by Ambika Hinduja for her next film Teen Patti directed by Leena Yadav. The girl will share screen space with Amitabh Bachchan and Arshad Warsi.

Speaking about Shraddha, father Shakti Kapoor says, "Sharaddha is young and beautiful like her mother. She always wanted to be an actress and now eventually has signed her first movie. I am quite happy about her debut."
Shraddha has studied in Boston. Being inclined towards acting since childhood the going-to-be actress says, "I always wanted to be an actress. My brother Siddhanth and (producer) Ambika studied together. Ambika came to know about me from him and informed me about the movie. I auditioned for Teen Patti and got selected."
Shraddha is very excited about sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan. She informs that she is extremely humbled, excited and obviously nervous about her first film and refuses to divulge any details about it. The shooting for the movie will commence early next year.

Being the daughter of Shakti Kapoor and the niece of actor Padmini Kolhapure, Shraddha must have received a lot of advice on acting and films? "Yes, I am constantly learning from them by watching their films. They are amazing. I haven't done any acting course but I do get acting advice from them. However, choosing films as my career is completely my own decision."

Shakti Kapoor corroborates her statement with, "Her mother Shivangi is taking care of her. I will think about my son Sidhhanth's career. Shiddhant is young and like Shraddha he too is getting good offers is inclined towards acting. He has done an acting course from New York, and has been assisting Priyadarshan since the last five years. Now that he is getting good acting offers, he's busy grooming himself and looks forward to a proper launch."
Source:http://www.pic27.blogspot.com