Best Friends week!

Think about this for a minute...
clip_image001
If  I happened to show up on your door step  crying,
Would  you  Care?
clip_image002
If   I called you and asked you to pick me up because  something  Happened,
Would  you come?
clip_image003
If I  had one day left, to live my life;
Would  you be part of  That  last day?
clip_image004
If I  needed a shoulder to cry on,
Would  you give me  Yours?
clip_image005
Do  you know what the relationship is between your  two eyes?
They  blink together, they move together, they  cry together,
They  see things together and they sleep  together,
BUT  THEY NEVER SEE EACH  OTHER...  
that's  what friendship is. 
Life  is  lonely without  FRIENDS.
It's  'world best friends week'.
clip_image006
Send  this to all Your good friends.
Even  me, if I am one of them..
See  how many you get back.
If you get more than 3 then you really are a lovable person...
clip_image007
Save the Earth... it's the only planet with Chocs & Cakes to share that love!!!!