Emraan Hashmi and Wife Parveen On Vacation in Macau and Hong Kong (china) Photos

Imraan Hashmi and Wife Parveen On Vacation in Macau and Hong Kong (china).

Emraan took wife Parveen on a well-deserved vacation as a belated wedding anniversary gift

Emraan Hashmi was unable to celebrate his first and second wedding anniversary, which falls on December 14, with his wife Parveen due to his shoot schedules. The actor has now made up for the missed anniversaries, by treating Parveen to an exotic holiday to Macau and Hong Kong.

"It was after almost a year that my wife and I went for a holiday. Every time we made a plan, it used to get jinxed due some reason. I was in Cape Town shooting for my first anniversary as well as for the second time and that too with the same director Kunal Deshmukh."

He continues, "I had to make it up to Parveen. I took her to Hong Kong and Macau on December 27. We were in Macau for two days. They were one of the most beautiful times spent together. We spent New Year's eve on a hilltop in a Portuguese restaurant. The weather was great and had the most beautiful view."

"We flew to Hong Kong on January 1. Parveen and I went bungee jumping; it was a crazy experience. We completely enjoyed this well- deserved vacation."