Lovely Valentine Day SMS Messages


If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could
Wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...
 

 
It is hard to talk when your in love because when I look into your beautiful I get
My breath taken away
 


R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me,
Me is u , I love u
 


Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch I long 4 so mch,Ur voice so
Softly dat whispers I'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"
 

 
Ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day I find that tear drop is the day
I stop loving u!
 

 
Baby I have an addiction problem.people say I shud go to rehab but I
Always tell the m I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to ... YOU
 

 
One day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why don't you leave ur
Lover.. I looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?
 


When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remember that
In those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!
 

 
There was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked
Discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,
My sweet angel
I am in DA emergency room now talk'n to DA doctor he says it doesn't look
Good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!
 


I wish I was ur blanket,I wish I was ur bed, I wish I was ur pillow underneath ur head,I
Wanna b around u,I wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... I love you
 


Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as I have
Done.For u have 2 and I have none!
 


There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the
Only dream I dream
I don't have the measels, I am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz I aint my
Head, I don't have back ache or the flu, its more serious...I am missin u!
 

 
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always
Be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u
 

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you,
At noon I do not eat because I think of you,
In the evening I do not eat because I think of you,
At night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
 

If u read,u owe me a HUG,
If u delete,u Owe me a KISS,
If u save,u owe me a DATE,
If u return txt MSG 2 me,
U OWE me All,
Bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?