Meet Adnan Sam's Son Azaan Sami: Exclusive Photos





A delighted Adnan Sami talks about meeting his 14-year-old son Azaan after 10 years of fighting a legal battle with former wife Zeba Bakhtiar
Singer-actor Adnan Sami is ecstatic. Yesterday, he finally met his 14-year-old son, Azaan after 10 long years of fighting a legal battle with his former wife, Zeba Bakhtiar over the right to spend time with his son. The much-awaited father-son meeting took place after a settlement between Adnan and Zeba who is settled in Pakistan with Azaan. Azaan came to Mumbai from Karachi yesterday morning.

A source from the airport said, "Adnan was at the airport yesterday morning to welcome his son. He was extremely emotional and started crying when he saw his son."






Zeba Bakhtiar.


Adnan Sami confirmed the news and said in a choked voice, "I cannot express my emotions right now. Azaan too is over the moon on meeting me. He is going to stay with me for the next two weeks. I will introduce him to everyone I know and he will also accompany me to all my music recordings. I am ecstatic that I will finally be able to share my life with Azaan and talk to him endlessly. Although I saw Azaan after 10 years, I was able to immediately recognise him at the airport. I guess that's why they say that blood is thicker than water."

The proud papa gushed about his son's musical genius and said, "Azaan is a music composer and plays many instruments like guitar, drums and piano. Both of us will be totally immerse ourselves in music for the next two weeks. I am going to behave like a chipku (glue) with him and make the most of his two-week-stay. He is here with the consent of his mother and he came alone from Karachi."

This is Azaan's second visit to India. He had first visited India in 2007 but for some reason, Adnan couldn't meet him then.

Adnan and Zeba have been divorced for 11 years. The couple separated on May 29, 1997 after which followed a lengthy custody battle for Azaan. Adnan not only lost the custody battle but also was not allowed to meet Azaan until yesterday. While Zeba is still single, Adnan has remarried Sabah Galadari.