How to write a request letter for change of name in PAN card

How to write an application for change of name in PAN card.
Request for change of name in PAN card.
Rectification for change of name / spelling mistake in PAN card.





Subject: Data error printed on my PAN card.


Dear Sir / Madam:

There is a data error printed on my pan card i.e instead of Mahesh Atul Sharma it is printed as Rajesh Atul Sharma.
I humbly request you to rectify the spelling mistake on my PAN card with immediate effect. Please update all your records in relation to my PAN card details. As evidence of my correct name, I attach herewith a copy of Voters Identity Card, Ration card and a School leaving certificate.
I would appreciate receiving a new PAN card with my correct name i.e Mahesh Atul Sharma printed on it.

Thank you for your prompt attention on this matter.
Yours sincerely,
Mahesh Atul Sharma



Authorised Signatory