Korean Dating Girl Photo Shoot

Rules of Dating Korean Girl: Korean Women do not like to show their affection in public. I have hardly ever seen couples holding hands, kissing, and hugging in public spaces. However, I hear that contemporary trends have changed. Because my parents are old-fashioned, they do not like to show affection in public.

In general, Korean women are submissive. They are taught that women should act in a delicate manner. When they smile, for instance, they tend to close their mouth with their hands. I am not sure if it is because they have bad teeth. 

korean-dating-gal10
When it comes down to physical appearance, I do not think that all Korean women are attractive. I have seen ugly, beautiful and other women with a wide range of physical traits. I have seen a lot of fat, thin Korean women that are married to somewhat attractive Korean men. I think that their relationship is based more than on just physical attraction... And to be honest, I have not questioned what bonds them together, because it is not my business.
korean-dating-gal11 
Lastly, yes, Korean men and women hold their national pride. Koreans are proud of their heritage, because there are many aspects of the culture they are proud of. Focus on education, hard-work, Korean food, beautiful geography, topography and camaraderie are some aspects that makes me very proud of my heritage.
korean-dating-gal13 korean-dating-gal14 korean-dating-gal15 korean-dating-gal16 korean-dating-gal17