Dominique Sharpe Hot pictures

What bed did you sleep in last night: My own very comfortable bed
How do you feel about your life right now: Life’s been good to me so far
Can you play guitar hero:I can play guitar hero but I only like to be the singer
If you could move somewhere else, would you:No I love LA so much, I am a European Citizen but want to stay in La because I love going to the beach and the great weather
Where are you at right now:My apartment
What was the last thing someone bought for you:Mac Book
Can you live a day without TV:Yes TV corrupts your mind
What are you listening to:Emmitt Kelly
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it:relationships are what life’s all about. I believe relationships are what make’s life’s so fun without them life would be pretty boring

gallery_dominique_1 gallery_dominique_2 gallery_dominique_3 gallery_dominique_4 gallery_dominique_5 gallery_dominique_6 gallery_dominique_7 gallery_dominique_8 gallery_dominique_9 gallery_dominique_10 gallery_dominique_11 gallery_dominique_12 gallery_dominique_13 gallery_dominique_14