Stars React to Michael Jackson's Death

Lisa Marie Presley, Jackson's Former Wife: "I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail

Dick Clark: "I knew Michael as a child and watched him grow over the years. Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will never be matched."

Britney Spears: "He's been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone."

Madonna: "I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."

PopEater Exclusive -- Mario: "RIP to the King of Pop and one of my biggest inspirations. Micheal Jackson is the blueprint for what happens when you truly value your gift as a performer ... I will forever be inspired by Micheal's music and more then that, his passion for the art!!"

Flava Flav: "God needed an extra angel, so he came and got Michael to work for him."

Whitney Houston: "I am full of grief."

Dionne Warwick: "We have lost an icon in our industry and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and children in this hour of sorrow that they are now going through. He will live on in my memory and most definitely through the music he shared with so many."

DJ AM: "The world has lost one of the most talented people we've all ever known," DJ AM tells Spinner. "He was a hero for me as a child, and his music helped my career to become known as an adult. He will always live through my turntables. Rest in peace, Michael." Told to Spinner

Russell Simmons: "Michael Jackson was my generation's most iconic cultural hero," Simmons tells Spinner. "Courageous, unique and incredibly talented. He'll be missed greatly." Told to Spinner

Mariah Carey: "I am heartbroken. My prayers go out to the Jackson family, and my heart goes out to his children. Let us remember him for his unparalleled contribution to the world of music, his generosity of spirit in his quest to heal the world, and the joy he brought to his millions of devoted fans throughout the world. I feel blessed to have performed with him several times and to call him my friend. No artist will ever take his place. His star will shine forever."

The Neville Brothers:"From one musical family to another our hearts go out to the Jacksons," the Neville Brothers tell Spinner. "We are greatly saddened by the news of Michael's passing. We know his music will continue to inspire generations to come, as he was one of the most influential artists of all time.

Celine Dion: "I am so devastated by this terrible news. From the beginning of my career, he was my idol in show business. He was a genius and an incredible artist! I remember when I was growing up and watching him on TV, and all his videos...I had his poster on my wall...he was so amazing...his singing, his writing, his dancing. ...It's unbelievable that he's no longer with us."

Brooke Shields: "My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael. He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world. I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing."

Justin Timberlake: "He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together."

Cher: "God gives you certain gifts. This child was an extraordinary child."

Smokey Robinson:"It's always hard to lose a friend." Told to Spinner

John Mayer: I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ."

Randy Jackson: "The greatest performer ever. He lit up the stage like no one else."

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Michael was a pop phenomenon who never stopped pushing the envelope of creativity. Though there were serious questions about his personal life, Michael was undoubtedly a great entertainer and his popularity spanned generations and the globe."

Wyclef Jean: "Michael Jackson was my musical God. He made me believe that all things are possible, and through real and positive music. He can live forever! I love Michael Jackson. God Bless him."

Steven Spielberg: "Just as there will never be another Fred Astaire or Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley, there will never be anyone comparable to Michael Jackson. His talent, his wonderment and his mystery make him legend."

Miley Cyrus: "Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings."