Neetu Chandra gifts a car to one of IIT-JEE toppers

An excited Neetu reveals, "It is true that I gifted Priyank a new car on Sunday after he topped the exams. I read about him in MiD day and found it really surreal how he overcame all hurdles and wanted to encourage him.


The car is merely a pat on his back for all the hard work and dedication he has put in. I also wanted to support Priyank because he is doing IIT now and two of my four brothers studied there too. It was special for me in that sense."

Neetu Chandra gifts a car to one of IIT-JEE toppers

Neetu further adds, "It was a sweet gesture that I wanted to do. People were telling me that it was like beauty encouraging brains!

I had earlier found out that Priyank's favourite colour was blue, so I got him a blue car. He said something very funny while I was gifting him a car and holding his hand he said that he won't wash his hand for days now! I found it very sweet and he was blushing all the time. I have promised him that I am going to take him for dinner soon."

Neetu Chandra gifts a car to one of IIT-JEE toppers