SMS

If u touch n feel its desire.
If u touch n don't feel its ignorance,
But u don't touch n still feels its love.

I love three things: the sun, the moon and you,
the sun for the day,
the moon for the night
and you forever.

1000 words I could say,
1000 wishes I could pray,
1000 miles legs could walk,
1000 sounds a mouth could talk,
1000 times I'll b true,
1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear ,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be joyous till i sms again.

Every bad situation will have something positive...
Even a stopped Clock is correct twice a day...
Think of this & lead ur life....
Good Morning....

New Morning
+
New Aim
+
New Achievement
+
Ur Dedication
+
Commitment
=
Success...
Just do it and win it
Good Morning....

Simple music can make u sing,
A simple hug can make u feel better,
Simple things can make u happy.
Hope my simple Hi...!!!
will make u smile ...
Good Morning...