Selena Gomez attended the Raise Hop for the Congo event

Selena Gomez attended the Raise Hop for the Congo event Taking some time out of her busy schedule for charity, Selena Gomez was spotted at the Raise Hope for the Congo shindig last night.

The “Wizards of Waverly Place” babe looked absolutely fabulous as she made her way around the arrivals area in a beautiful off-the-shoulder white dress with strappy beige heels.

In related news, Miss Gomez (whose new film ‘Princess Protection Program’ hits DVD tomorrow) recently revealed her love of cooking.

Selena shared, “I find cooking very therapeutic. I have zero time to ever do it, but once I have a house of my own, one day, I’ll have time to do that. I’d love to go to culinary school.”

Enjoy the pictures of Selena Gomez out at Janes House

Selena Gomez attended the Raise Hop for the Congo event Selena Gomez attended the Raise Hop for the Congo event