Power of Appreciation


frankly speaking appreciation is nourishment for the soul. Everyone
instinctively craves for appreciation and believe me there is no
exception.
Even the saints and seers love it. Appreciation has an extraordinary
power to energize and enthuse us. It enhances our capacity to
work. Appreciate a deserving person and he will do the impossible.
By constant appreciation I made my spouse an extraordinary cook. I
made good teachers and managers by appreciation. 'Dale Carnegie' used
to say that even your dog needs appreciation.
If you don't believe me, start practicing it from today, appreciate
your mom's cooking, your spouse's work and look, your colleague`s
work or nature, your boss` good management. Find out something in
everyone to be appreciated.
Appreciation is 'MASKA' and everyone loves it if done rightly and at
the right time. Beware of flattery. Appreciation on comes out of heart and
flattery from lips.