SMS ZONE

  • Jeeto: U know, husband & wife aren't allowed to be together in heaven! Santa: Yes, I do.That's why it's called heaven!
  • I smile at whom I like, I cry for whom I care, I share with whom I love, I laugh with whom I enjoy, I message only to those whom I never want to lose.

  • Santa falls in love with a nurse... After much thinking, he finally writes a love letter to her: "I luv u sister."
  • I'm dead but my soul is in u, My eyes r open but I dream of u, I'm d best but nothing without u, Take care of my heart it beats in u.

  • If I was an artist, you would be my picture! If I was a poet, you would be my inspiration! If I was an author you would be my story! But I'm only a cartoonist!
  • Santa: I have swallowed a key. Doctor: When? Santa: 3 months back! Doctor: What were you doing till now? Santa: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too.

  • Tip of the Day. Always keep ur hubby's pic in mobile,U know y? Wenever u face any problem just see that pic & say If I can handle dis I can do anything.
  • Passenger: How dare u put ur hand in my pocket? Santa: I wanted a matchbox. Passenger: U could have asked me. Santa: I don't speak to strangers.

  • Women r confusing... Before marriage they expect a man, After marriage they suspect a man, After he dies they respect the man !!!
  • Santa at an Art Gallery: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call Modern art? Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that's a mirror!

  • If U Learn From Your Mistake, then You are Intelligent. But If You Learn From Somebody's Mistake Then You Are a Genius". Have a Nice Day !
  • Film Director Santa: U have to jump to a swimming pool-from 100 ft. Actor: But I don't know swimming sir. Santa: Don't worry there is no water.
  •